Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Official!

As of today I have lost...





100 pounds!!

EEK! I am so excited

I have only 16 pounds to go until I am at goal. I have gone from a size 28 to a size 14/16, I am no longer hypertensive, do not have sleep apnea, blood sugars are fabulous and my hormone levels are looking better (not perfect, but better). Thank you to everyone for being so supportive through this whole process. All of the positive comments from friends and family have been awesome and make me want to keep doing the best I can on this journey. THANK YOU!


Here's the pics




11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Robin! Where did you go? You look really good! Huge congrats! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good going robin, you are lookin great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo!!

    Congrats on such a huge milestone! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great and look HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin! You look absolutely amazing, girl! You are a true inspiration to all of us women who struggle to lose the weight. ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking good!!! Woohoo! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW! Just stumbled across your blog and have to say W-O-W!!! What an amazing job you've done. You look so much healthier and younger! Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself cause that takes a lot of perserverance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats robin! you look amazing! so proud of you!
    -Maddi and Nate:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing robin! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome efforts! Really, really impressive. Along the same lines as you, I lost 40 lbs and as soon as I hit 200 lbs all my PCOS issues sorted themselves out and I fell pregnant! I am now 8 weeks, 5 days and everything is going swimmingly. I am even classed as a low risk pregnancy now! I truly hope that your hard work pays off in the same way!

    ReplyDelete