Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feeling Better

I am feeling much better lately. I do not take any blood pressure meds anymore, I think that was probably part of the problem with the dizziness. I still have dizzy spells every once in a while, but it is no more than one a day. And my blood pressure has stayed normal, which is FABULOUS. I also have not been using my C-PAP machine anymore (for sleep apnea.) I probably need to do a sleep study to be sure, but Aaron says I have not been snoring and waking him up, nor have I been waking up multiple times through the night.

I go back to work on Monday and will be giving my two week notice. I am going to start watching my God son's at their house. I will be making more money and it will be salary so we will know what I will get every month. It is a great opportunity financially, plus I will get to see my god sons every day! haha The only down side is I will have to drive 45 minutes each way as opposed to my current 15 minute drive. But, overall it is worth it. Plus, in the future when we do have a baby I will be able to take my baby with me to work everyday at no cost. That is just about the best alternative to being a stay-at-home mom that I Can think of!

I am now weighing 242.0lb, which is 74lb overall. Hopefully I will be out of the 240s soon!! I am finally able to get in some exercise since I am not having all the dizzy spells, so I am hoping the weight loss will pick up along with the exercise. I had to go shopping to get some new clothes for work (they changed the dress code while I was out, so I had no tops!)It was so cool to be able to shop in the regular ladies section and purchase XXL and have it fit. I mean, it is still an extra EXTRA large, but it is in regular clothing sizes. So, YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin. Just so you know I have been reading your blog…I am so happy to hear everything is going great! You have inspired me to lose some weight I am at 236 and am only 5 feet 4 so I really need to do something about it. Well actually I have I was at 270 wearing a size 28 now I am in a size 16 bit need to work harder. Thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing great!!! Your dedication and drive will get you very far, and it sounds like you got the whole JOB thing figured out, so cool!! Me and Jerry send our love!!

    ReplyDelete