Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 9- Almost there!

This is the last week until surgery! Hooray! So far the week is going so S-L-O-W...

As you might have read on my facebook page, I have been having an issue with my evening walks. My dogs and I have been chased, attacked and/or harassed by BIG dogs with irresponsible owners. The other night I came home crying and so upset because I simply didn't feel safe walking in my own neighborhood. I was having a hard time getting myself to go on my walks. I did finally go on a walk again last night and Aaron came along. Of course, when he is there with me there were no big dogs that came and harassed us. I hope drama free walks can continue because I need my exercise! Plus I have come to enjoy my evening walks with the dogs.

Anyway, here are the pics from Monday. I am down another 1.5 lb




2 comments:

  1. How awful about the big dogs! Why can't people be responsible for their pets?

    I hope you get a drama free walk tonight!

    Keep up the good work, you look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up and good luck with the surgery!

    ReplyDelete